Monday, February 14, 2011

Rehearsal Mon Feb 14

Thanks to my dancers for being with me on Valentine's Day!
For a short time, we thought we'd have a third, but alas no- I'm at a point where I'm fine with two now. We do have a photographer who I'm meeting with on Wednesday, though!

I combined elements of phrases we've worked with to follow a developing relationship between my dancers. I haven't completely imagined the introduction that will precede these videos, but here's what we worked on in rehearsal today...


There's a small connecting bit missing in my video records, followed by this...


I'm imagining now the environment as solid-colored plastic tablecloths suspended in the air as different sized vision-blocks. Not sure about the practical end of that, however...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to have constructive feedback to benefit my project.