Monday, November 29, 2010

Still [still] processing

I've just gotten official access to the ANET, which are sentences and data on their related emotions. I can use these for exercises in re-beginning with a fresh resource...

As a personal rule, I don't like to totally reject anything I create, but I'm leaning towards really really setting aside what I did this semester, and getting out in a new path to finish this project out more effectively. I'll also have the guidance and structure of a final composition class to help me better use the resources of fellow dancers to form my mini-company for this coming semester.

My other ideas lately are to take dance-sketches from this semester's class and develop them into portraits of how I personally have experienced certain basic emotions. I've got leads for several of these, and need to stop waiting for the ideal studio time, and just work it out.

I was still processing, with too much emphasis on the stillness. The energy is building back up now, and I'm getting ready to move again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to have constructive feedback to benefit my project.