Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Progress!

Rough draft done! Now to edit, edit, edit- and format it for submission- get feedback, and edit more. Then submit. I'm practically there, right? :)

Developing the photos was not cheap- thankfully my generous donor covered just enough that I think I'm breaking nearly even with everything. What's a few dollars for all this!

Looking at the photo thumbnails I ordered to show what's on the developed film rolls (so I might choose a few photos for Lydia to make prints of), I notice some distraction of audience members taking photos of friends- but I also recognize that this is their perspective! Interesting results! These, and photos from the seats are intermixed with closer photos of the piece of varying quality (about half are too poorly lit to show much- not sure what effect stage lighting/flash had on this). Somebody followed me around for a few shots, which entertains me- also, I didn't easily recognize my own photos from that day! There are some good ones in there, and I'll do my best to get them organized and posted up here soon (though possibly after I finish all my final projects in the next week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to have constructive feedback to benefit my project.