Monday, April 11, 2011

First Dress Rehearsal

We're in show week! The first dress rehearsal went well- technical kinks of lighting, sound, entrances/exits resolved. Now to define how to invite the audience to participate!... I'll ask the ushers to explain as they enter:

"The first piece is underway, and you are invited to participate. If you have a camera or phone camera, please join the dancers onstage by taking photos of your perspective in the piece."

There's also a note on this in the program. We'll try it this way on Thursday night to see if we get enough participants- if I need to, then I could make a more formal announcement the other days to encourage more.

I'm excited! I'll be printing Lydia's dress rehearsal photos to make the lobby display soon, too! After this, all that's left is to write it all up and submit to the Journal of Undergrad Research! So many exclamation points! Ah!

Here's the Facebook event with all the info you'll need to see the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to have constructive feedback to benefit my project.