Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ready for the final unshowing!

Here it is- I think we're in our near-final form (though lacking audience participants here in rehearsal). A change of music, different costuming (Cheslea's dress will be gray covered in color emotional and IADS photos). All that's left is to define how I'll involve the audience through disposable cameras- as to just when I'll ask them to enter the stage to claim and use them. Fun fun!



I can finally say that I am absorbed in watching this, even though I've seen it so many times in and out of the studio. This, I love. (I say this every rehearsal and then change things, but this time, I feel that it's very close to love!) A few timing and specificity things to continue rehearsing, but that comes with time and I daresay we have just enough of that to make it work for Monday's last "designer" unshowing! Two weeks til the show- wowzers! :)

1 comment:

  1. ps, Self- Don't forget that even while offering criticism, Neta noted that my process has been genuine. If nothing else, I can always be proud of that.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad to have constructive feedback to benefit my project.