Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Audience Photographs

Here are the photos taken by audience members during performances! I'm afraid some of the lighting didn't work out (I'm surprised, given the stage lights!) But what we do have gives us some good shots that reveal audience perspectives. Click for a full-view of each contact sheet. Apologies that the photos aren't larger. Even with a backer, the prices were higher than I expected and I barely had enough funding to get everything developed. I might ask Lydia to print a few favorites from the rolls of film later :)

I appreciate those of you who took the photos and any who are following up now to see them posted! Again, sorry about the delay- graduation and trying to get the paper on this project in a journal has me running like a mad person! Almost done!

Audience-photographer 1















Audience-photographer 2














Audience-photographer 3















Audience-photographer 4














Audience-photographer 5














Audience-photographer 6












Audience-photographer 7












Audience-photographer 8











Audience-photographer 9














Audience-photographer 10















I'll also try to get some of the files from Lydia's show photos! They were lots of fun :)
Again, thanks to all who were part of the development and performance of this piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad to have constructive feedback to benefit my project.